Here’s the unlisted video from me, Ryan.
Step by step review:
- Go on Pinterest and save pins of rooms and art you are inspired by.
- Address paint and wallpaper of your chosen room, but keep it simple.
- Address furniture of your chosen room, but keep it simple.
- Delete ⅔ of your Pinterest choices and collect what you have left.
- Have your pieces framed relative to your investment.
- Hang your pieces starting with the largest first.
Help with actually hanging your art. –> How to Hang Pictures
My “Gallery Room” Pinterest board to start you off. –> https://www.pinterest.com/RyanJamesCoyle/gallery-room/
A designer and friend I recommend for help with any or all steps. –> Sofia Greer — email@example.com — IG: @sofiagreer